Sunday, August 1, 2010

Winner of Dreams

What a difficult decision ... almost a tie between many of you!!! But there was a clear winner...
Congrats...
Sarah Elliot!
Please email me at scrapthatpoetry@hotmail.com  and send me your address so Shazza can send out your RAK!  Thank you again Shazza for donating the RAK this challenge!!! You are amazing!
Also, Sarah let me know if you would like to guest design with us for challenge 22 and I will get you all the details.

Thank you again, Eineet , for guest designing with us!
Come back soon to see our next exciting challenge with a bonus scavenger hunt!

5 comments:

  1. Well done Sarah it was a great layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done!! Thats a gorgeous LO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW- I LOVE THIS POEM AND THE DT LO-S ARE SO PRETTY!! HERE IS MINE
    http://iritshalom.blogspot.com/2010/08/love-and-be-loved-lo.html

    ReplyDelete