Thursday, October 14, 2010

Winner for our 1st Anniversary Challenge!

Thank you to all the participants for playing along with us for our 1st Anniversary Challenge!
Our winner is...
Windy
Congrats, Windy... We are excited to have chosen one of the 1st design team members to win this special anniversary challenge!
Please email me at scrapthatpoetry@hotmail.com to let me know if you'd like to be guest designer for our November 1st challenge.  Also, you won $25 in Stampin' Up product from me.  Check out my website here to see some of the products.  Let me know what you are interested in and we can have it shipped directly to you!  There are lots of clearance items as well!
Thank you again to my designers who we are saying goodbye to with the end of this challenge!
We will miss you...
Julie
Shazza
Nikki
Michelle

We hope to see you back again!!!
We wish you well!
You have inspired us over the past many months!

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous. {precious babe too}
    Happy Friday!
    http://aubreyplays.blogspot.com/2010/10/happy-friday.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I just got back from a long weekend break to find such a wonderful surprise... thank you all!!

    ReplyDelete